Monday 30 January 2017

John Deere Model "H" Tractor

John Deere Model "H" Tractor
in original box

Full-Size 1941 John Deere Model "H" Tractor

1:16 Scale Die-cast Model
Made by Ertl

This is one of our favorite John Deere tractors!  The picture of the full-size tractor is our own John Deere Model H.  My Grandfather bought it new in 1941.  My mom began driving it at an early age on the family farm.

I drove the tractor when I was a kid and worked on my grandfather's farm in the summer time.  Mostly we used it to pull wagons.  My grandfather also had a set of cultivators for cultivating corn and I would use it to cultivate the fields of sweetcorn.

It has been a favorite tractor of ours to drive around, or pull a wagon for a hay ride in the fall.

More information can be found on the John Deere Model H at TractorData



No comments:

Post a Comment